Tirupati Balaji Online Ticket Booking Dev Darshanam of Tirumala Tirupati Temple online booking has started. This TTD online booking has started from 24th September 2021. This TTD Rs 300 ticket online booking is opened for September and October 2021 Dev Darshanam. Those devotees who are willing to visit Shri Tirupati Balaji Darshan can apply for TTD Rs 300 ticket online. Tirumala Tirupati Balaji Darshan online ticket booking can be done from the official website only.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam or Venkateshwara Temple is located in the Chittor district of Andhra Pradesh. Devotees can now purchase a Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam’s ticket for Rs 300 from the official website at –www.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in for darshan.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam temple is one of India’s most revered temples, with thousands of visitors flocking to the auspicious temple every day to worship Varadaraja Swamy and to get blessings. Visitors can apply for online laddu booking for Rs 300 from the official website. After completing the registration process, visitors can check the TTD Online Booking Status by using their Tirupati Login details such as registration ID and password. They can use the official website to monitor the progress of their registration.
TTD 300 Rs Ticket Online Booking October 2021
|Temple Name||Tirupati Balaji|
|Trust Board||Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams|
|Online TTD Ticket Price||Rs. 300Rs. 500Free|
|TTD Special Darshan Booking Mode||Online (September 2021)|
|TTD Laddu Booking Mode||Online|
|TTD Special Darshan Timing||9:00 AM in the Morning5:00 PM in the Evening|
|TTD Official Portals||https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in|
Tirupati Laddu Booking Online
TTD Temple Provides Different Type of Laddus
- Asthanam Laddu – It weighs 750 grams and One extra laddy costs ₹50 each.
- Kalyanotsavam Laddu – An amount of ₹200/- shall be paid for One Kalyanotsavam Laddu. This is highly in demand and it’s given to the participants of Kalyanotsavam and Arjitha sewa. Self-life of this laddy is about 2 weeks with the advanced packaging system implemented by the TTD.
- Proktham Laddu – It weighs 175 grams per laddu. It’s distributed to every common pilgrim visiting the Tirupati temple.
TTD 300 Rs. Ticket Online Booking Darshan Timing
TTD Rs. 300 ticket booking is available on the website, and the special darshan has timings windows, as there are several timing slots allocated to devotees who want to use the TTD Rs. 300 ticket darshan service.
Devotees who have pre-registered for an online TTD 300 Rs ticket booking will be able to log in using their Registration ID and Password. They can use the official website to monitor the progress of their registration.
How to Book Online Tickets for TTD Temple?
- Devotees must visit the official website of TTD i.e. https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in or tirumala.org
- On the Home Page of the TTD official website, there will an option of “Online Booking”
- Visitors need to create an account with an Email ID and Password. Submit the Details.
- Fill the TTD Online Ticket Booking form for TTD Tickets and fill all the required Documents.
- Pay the Booking Charges with Online Payment Methods like Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking.
- TTD Online Ticket for 300 Rupees will be Booked.
Tirumala Tirupati special darshan Online Booking:
Devotees who wish to buy tickets for a Tirumala Tirupati special darshan must register online at least 15 days in advance. People with special entry are eligible to get the free laddu. The maximum number of laddu available per ticket is two only. To get more laddu, the candidate will be required to pay the extra amount of INR 50/-.
TTD has provided the facility of special entry darshan to the pilgrims who complete the registration process already. Temple will provide two free laddus to special entry persons. Candidates have to register for Special Entry Darshan before 3 months or else at least before one week.